At this time we are currently open to the public as usual. Normal terms and conditions apply on all activities.
The health and safety of all our customers and staff is of the upmost importance. In light of the recent COVID-19 outbreak, our cleaning practices have been increased and are being monitored carefully. We are constantly reviewing the situation, and following the guidelines of Public Health England, as issued by the Chief Medical Officer; we ask you to assist by following the government health and safety advice and where possible use contactless payment;
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds.
- Always wash your hands when you get home or into work.
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- When you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve. Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards.
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.